Populating Your Twitter Lists
Confused about how to add people to your Twitter lists?
- Do a simple search for the person you want to add to a list or find them on the list of people you’re following.
- When you find them, click on the little person icon next to the “Following” button.
- Select “Add to or remove from lists”.
- You’ll get a pop-up of your lists.
- Select the list to add them to.
- Click on the “X” at the top of the pop up.
- They have been added to your list. Ta-Da!
Want to learn more?
I hope you found this information useful and will share it with your writing friends. If you like what I’ve provided here, I hope you’ll consider taking my Social Media Refresher Course this July at WriterU. Click here for details. If you can’t make it this July, I welcome you to subscribe to my Social Media Tips for Writers Newsletter and consider taking my next Social Media Superstar Class at WriterU in 2015.
Look for my FREE Social Media Home Study Course coming soon!