Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
I recently posted a photo of the chocolate chip cookies we usually stock at home for a little chocolate fix or just a decadent, but fast, breakfast and a friend asked me to share the recipe. It isn’t rocket science. This is actually a very easy chocolate chip cookie recipe that makes it possible for people with gluten, sugar and carb sensitivities to have their cookie and eat it too!
Low Carb/Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 Cups Almond Meal/Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Stevia Powder for Baking
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (Sugar Free)
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine all ingredients and drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet
- Press to flatten with the back of a fork (with no sugar, these cookies don’t spread)
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook on baking sheets for 2 minutes.