Festive Holiday Sliders Recipe
Continuing in my series of Taste of Home recipes modified to create healthier versions for those who are a bit more careful about what they eat.
- 1 package (8 ounces) Neufchatel (1/3 Fat cream cheese), softened
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 dozen Ezekiel Style Dinner Rolls, split
- 2 pounds thinly sliced cooked turkey
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in mustard, ginger, orange zest and horseradish. In another bowl, mix cranberry sauce and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto roll bottoms. Top with turkey, cranberry mixture and roll tops.