Go Trick or Treating With Your Favorite Authors This Halloween!
Beginning October 15th!
Sam Cheever is sponsoring her sixth annual Trick or Treating Bash on a street near you!
My family has a tradition of Trick-or-Drinking but that gets a little sloppy around computers.
Sam’s street is filled with some of your favorite authors and they will be waiting by the door with tricks and treats. The lucky winner gets a Halloween Bag with a ton of wonderful prizes in it:
- Engraved iPad eReader
- A beautiful engraved planner from Sam Cheever
- eBook copies of BloodWind, DarkWind and EvilWind from Charlotte Boyette Compo
- A beautiful necklace, earrings, and a mug from M.L. Guida
- A Halloween bracelet with matching earrings from Wendi Zwaduk – PLUS an extra chance to win in a contest at her house!
- Autographed promotional goodies and a scented candle from Mechele Armstrong
- Handcrafted bookmark from Savannah Chase
- Coconut M&Ms, Hello Kitty chocolate covered macadamia nuts, and a men of Hawaii calendar from Zenobia Renquist
- Signed copies of the limited edition Carina Press Editor’s Choice anthology and Mistletoe Magic plus a deck of Ellora’s Cave playing cards from Cindy Spencer Pape
- A signed paperback copy of Howl from Lisa Pietsch
- A signed copy of “Healer’s Garden” and assorted other goodies from Nina Pierce
- Signed copies of Demons are a Girl’s Best Friend and A Demon Does It Better, along with other fun goodies from Linda Wisdom
To play, visit Sam’s Halloween Contest page at www.samcheever.com from October 15th through October 31st.
Only one trip down the street per contestant and you must be at least 18 to play!
If you didn’t start at Sam’s page, click here to do so now. You can NOT start on my page.
If you’re going to work the street, you must work the WHOLE street, baby!
Once you get to my house and scream “Trick or Treat!”, just pick an item from my goodie bag list below, and leave a comment with your selection (feel free to expand on why!). Then move on to the next author on the street (click the trick or treat bag to move on to the amazing Nina Pierce’s house). You will repeat this process at each successive author’s house until you get through all 13 authors.
**Please take some time to look around at each site. Some of the authors will be providing fun tidbits and free stories for your reading pleasure! If an author looks like someone you’d like to read, consider signing up for her newsletter. Also, some of the authors are holding a special, in-house contest to increase your chances of winning!
On Halloween night at Midnight, each author will pick a winner from the emails sent to her site and send the name to Sam Cheever. On November 1st, Sam will pick the winner of the grand prize basket from those 13 winners.
In addition to the grand prize basket, there will also be a bonus prize awarded to the winner of the AuthorIsland.com drawing this year, which is an extra stop at the end of the street. I’m offering a beautiful t-shirt, designed by moi, and the book of the winner’s choice from my booklist for this prize!
Only one trip down the street and you must be at least 18 years of age to play!
Good luck everybody and have fun!
The following is my goodie bag list. To start playing, select your favorite werewolf from the list below:
Leave a comment below with your choice of your favorite werewolf and then move on to to Nina Pierce’s house by clicking on the Trick or Treat bag below. Take your time and enjoy the experience, you have until midnight on Halloween to complete your journey!
And don’t forget to say:
*Please note, this page will not be active until October 15, 2012!*