Is Your Blog Mobile Friendly?
Visits from mobile devices now account for 28% of website traffic so make sure you aren’t alienating a third of your readers by having a website that is not mobile friendly.
Make your Blogger blog mobile friendly in just a few simple steps:
- Login to your Blogger account
- In your blog dashboard head to templates
- Now in templates you will see mobile version. Just click on the gear icon to enable and customize your mobile template
- Check the option that says “show mobile template on mobile devices”.
Make your WordPress blog mobile friendly in just a few simple steps:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on Appearance, then Mobile
- Set your mobile options to “Yes” on Enable Mobile Theme.
- The rest is up to you, but don’t forget to click on the blue “Update” button when you’ve finished.
Make your Weebly blog mobile friendly too:
If you’re one of those people who are still using a Weebly blog, here’s a tutorial for you.
No matter what platform you’re sharing your ideas on, make sure that it is just as wonderful an experience on a mobile device as it is on a desktop computer. By ensuring your online home is accessible to all, you’ll make your fans happy and enable even more to discover you.