The Good For You Double-Moo-Cow-Chunk-Chunk Cupcake Recipe
The photo you see here is of my latest creation. The Double-Moo-Cow-Chunk-Chunk Cupcake. I had two of these for lunch. Once you realize how good it is for you, you’ll be rushing to the store for ingredients so you can live off these badass little power-packers! Check out the recipe below. It makes 1.5 dozen cupcakes. (Trust me, you’ll want that many!)
- 3C Black Beans, soaked overnight
- 4 Large eggs
- 6T Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2C Sugar Free Whey Protein Powder
- 6T Coconut Oil
- 1t Baking Powder
- 1/2C Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips (optional – I didn’t have any so I made them without)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- You’ll need a blender or a food processor for this. I made mine in a blender.
- Add beans, cocoa, coconut oil and eggs to blender or food processor. Add enough water to blend all the beans into a mash (or you could cook the beans mushy but who the hell wants to wait?)
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add protein powder, baking powder, and chocolate chips. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into lined or well-greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes 18.
Each cupcake has 30g protein and 8g net carbs. If you add the chocolate chips, adjust your nutrition info accordingly (but still nothing to get your panties in a twist about!)
You’re welcome. Now tell your friends the dieting stops now!