Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
This is another recipe I’ve tweaked that was originally done by Taste of Home. My version is super easy and allows you to make it as hot or mild as you like while enjoying it on either an Ezekiel Sandwich Bun or Ezekiel Pita pockets.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- Louisiana Hot Sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing
- 6 Ezekiel Sandwich Buns or Pita pockets
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 3-4 hours. Remove from slow cooker. Cool slightly; shred meat with two forks and return to slow cooker. Using tongs, serve on Ezekiel Style Sandwich Rolls or in Ezekiel Style Pita pockets.
Test Kitchen tips
Top sandwiches with shredded lettuce or sprouts for added crunch.
Originally published as Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2018